Sierra Experts is seeking a technical, driven individual to join our expanding Sales team for the position of Account Executive. This individual is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to the current client base of the company. This position must farm active clients to up-sell products and services by developing a thorough understanding of their business needs. This opportunity is ideal for individuals who have been in an IT Technical Support or similar position and are looking to gain more experience in sales, prospecting and relationship building with the goal of financial and professional growth. Technical background is required for this position.
At Sierra Experts, we do IT differently. We are a Managed Service Provider or Remote Systems Management, Remote Monitoring, Data Center Hosting, Telephony, Application Development Services and Digital Marketing Services. This full-time position offers great benefits, excellent culture, and a team who values professional growth and development.
Candidates who will have the most success in this role have a technical background and are looking to expand their skills into a sales-based position that offers financial and professional growth.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets with newly generated or assigned accounts.
- Work with active clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Cross-selling and up-selling services and solutions to existing accounts.
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current clients.
- Receive requests for service and product details from clients and provide timely responses.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Manage the complexity of service proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM/PSA tool and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with other employees, clients, and vendors.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 2-4 years of IT related activities or technical skillset is required.
- Familiarity with IT related equipment is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in a Help Desk, IT Technical Support, Support Engineer or similar are preferred.
- Understanding of sales related activities pertaining to Information Technology is preferred.
- Software Development understanding and/or skills, particularly SQL Technologies and ASP.Net. are preferred.
- Understanding of baseline Virtualization Technologies is preferred.
- Account management and tracking of leads is preferred.
- Server or Network Operations experience
- Demonstrated level of success in building relationships or customer service.
- Enjoy working with clients and external audiences.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and client-care.
- Skilled in preparing written communications and materials.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Lucrative commission/bonus structure based on performance
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- PTO, paid holidays