Sierra Experts is seeking a technical, driven individual to join our expanding Sales team for the position of Sales Administrative Assistant. This position must work with all clients to ensure satisfaction and cross-selling opportunities. As well as help to organize and prepare all sales material.
At Sierra Experts, we do IT differently. We are a Managed Service Provider of Remote Systems Management, Remote Monitoring, Data Center Hosting, Telephony, Application Development Services, and Digital Marketing Services. This full-time position offers great benefits, excellent culture, and a team that values professional growth and development.
Candidates who will have the most success in this role have a baseline technical background and are looking to expand their skills into a sales or project management-based position that offers financial and professional growth.
- Responding promptly to client inquiries.
- Work with active clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Communicate with clients ensuring satisfaction.
- Receive requests for service and product details from clients and provide timely responses.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with clients and work to give them the best possible service.
- Documentation of activities and opportunities – Use of Internal Database, Micrsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc
- Establishing and maintaining productive relationships with other employees, clients, and vendors.
- Attend weekly sales meetings communicating any aspects not communicated through other channels
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
- Technical background/knowledge is required. IT related activities or technical skillset is required and Familiarity with IT related equipment is required.
- Demonstrated level of success in building relationships or customer service.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and client-care.
- Skilled in preparing written communications and materials.
- The familiarity of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- PTO, paid holidays
- Excellent opportunity for advancement