Sierra Experts, a provider of Remote Systems Management, Remote Monitoring, Data Center Hosting, Telephony, and Application Development services is seeking an aggressive, career-focused individual to join our expanding team for the position of Account Executive. This individual is responsible for the full sales lifecycle as it pertains to developing new accounts and up-sell of the current client base. This opportunity is ideal for individuals that excel at relationship management, prospecting and relationship building with the goal of financial and professional growth.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following (in no special order):
- Achieve sales and revenue targets via newly generated and assigned accounts.
- Work with prospects and clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Source, qualify and close new clients to identify opportunities and provide professional services solutions to address IT service, SaaS and equipment needs.
- Call upon existing clients to identify opportunities for upsell/cross sell and provide professional services solutions to address IT service, SaaS and equipment needs.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to active and/or prospective clients.
- Effectively communicate Sierra’s value proposition and manage expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Manage the complexity of service proposals, contracts, lease agreements and service level agreements.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company.
- Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with prospects and work to give them the best possible service.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM tool, and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining of productive relationships with other employees, clients and vendors.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- 2-4 years of sales experience (IT or related professional services required; B2B a plus)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively in a fast-moving environment
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Proven track record of attaining quotas and target
- Solution or consultative sales methodology training & experience
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships
- Strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills
- Interpersonal skills: such as active listening, problem solving and building rapport
- Skill in preparing written & verbal communications and materials
- Account management and tracking of leads using a CRM
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Lucrative commission/bonus structure based on performance
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- PTO, paid holidays
- Excellent opportunity for advancement